RE4916: Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£20K - £26K
Are you looking to work for one of the region’s largest and most progressive firms? My client has an excellent reputation for employee development and a large network of offices in the area. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced accountancy practice specialist to join their business services team.
Your duties in this varied and broad ranging role will include:
• Assisting clients with the transition to cloud accounting to meet the MTD deadline
• Assessing client accounting needs, recommending improvements and implementing
• Providing support and training to clients at their premises
• Preparing accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including partnerships/ LLPs, sole traders and OMBs
• Preparing individual, business and company tax computations and returns
• Preparing VAT returns
• Providing bookkeeping services
• Handling written, telephone and email queries from clients
• Dealing with clients on a regular basis, including from the clients’ premises
And the qualities that they are looking for are as follows:
• Previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
• Excellent working knowledge of our preferred suite of cloud products (Xero, QBO, Exact and Sage50)
• Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients
• Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquires promptly, accurately and efficiently
• Confident and professional in approach
• Full driving license plus unrestricted access to a car
• AAT qualified or equivalent
• Experience of providing training to others
In exchange my client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, study and CPD support where appropriate, a modern and progressive working environment and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join one of this area’s genuine success stories. Apply now quoting job reference RE4916 or call Rob Emsley for a confidential discussion.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4916 - Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.