RE4699: Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
£17K - £25K
Trial Balance is working with a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Semi Senior or Senior to join their high performing and sociable team.
Working closely with Partners and Managers in the business, your duties in this role will include:
• Working with a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Preparation of year end accounts and financial statements
• Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns, and provision of advice
• VAT and bookkeeping
• Resolution of client queries
This role would suit a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• Relevant and current experience in all aspects of accounts prep and tax in a practice environment
• AAT qualified and perhaps undertaking further ACA or ACCA studies
• Strong systems competency
• Excellent client management and business partnering skills
• Great personal presentation and interpersonal skills
In exchange my client offers a great working environment with free parking on site, the opportunity to join a supportive and sociable team, and a highly competitive salary package with options for study / CPD support.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and play a pivotal role in their continued success. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4699.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4699 - Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.