RE4606: Bureau Payroll Specialist
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Bureau Payroll Specialist
£17K - £23K
Trial Balance Consulting are urgently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join a highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants.
Working for the firm’s payroll bureau, you will assist in the smooth running of their clients weekly and monthly payroll operations.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Setting up new payroll clients
• Create new client accounts with HMRC
• Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales
• Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips
• Processing all new starters and leavers
• Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities.
• Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
• Liaising with the pension scheme providers on all aspects of the client’s pension arrangements.
• Production of reports for BACS payments
• Maintaining client files
The ideal candidate will have recent, extensive experience of handling multiple payrolls and will work well in a busy, deadline driven environment. In return my client offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to Rob Emsley quoting Ref: RE4606
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4606 - Bureau Payroll Specialist
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.