RE4509: Accounts Assistant Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Assistant Manager (Accountancy Practice)
£25K - £35K
My client is a very progressive and forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants, with an excellent reputation amongst the local business community. Due to their continued success in attracting new clients, this firm is looking to recruit high flying Accounts Senior or experienced Client Manager to take ownership of a portfolio of clients.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Running a small, varied, portfolio of owner managed business clients
• Working closely with Partners/Directors to ensure clients’ needs are met, and supporting them in dealing with their responsibilities to clients
• Overseeing the preparation of annual accounts, Corporation Tax computations and directors’ Income Tax Returns
• Providing routine tax, accounting and general commercial advice to clients
• Resolving accounting and tax problems as they arise
• Ensuring that working papers, financial statements, tax returns and client files are prepared in accordance with the firm’s accepted standards
• Supervising junior staff, and supporting them as appropriate
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• Either newly / recently qualified ACA / ACCA (or equivalent), or experienced and qualified AAT
• Good accounting and tax knowledge at the level needed to provide routine advice of a non-specialist nature
• Enthusiastic self-starter, who enjoys new client activity and opportunity to progress career to Manager level
• Personable and approachable to clients, and willing to be flexible in order to attend site meetings and complete work to deadlines.
• Knowledge of accounting software packages desirable (e.g. Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, etc.)
In exchange my client offers a great working environment, the opportunity to work with a high performing and supportive team, and an excellent benefits package coupled with a highly competitive salary.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then I want to hear from you. Please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4509.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4509 - Accounts Assistant Manager (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.