RE4500: Accounts & Tax Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Tax Manager (Accountancy Practice)
£30K - £36K
Trial Balance Consulting is working with a successful firm of Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Client Manager to manage a diverse and challenging portfolio of clients. This firm has an excellent reputation for taking a holistic approach and offering a suite of value-add services to its client base.
Your main focus in this role will be to provide a highly professional standard of service to designated clients, in preparing business accounts and associated tax computations ensuring that all statutory requirements, including deadlines, are met. Your specific duties will include:
• Preparation and review of high quality working papers to support financial statements
• Preparation and review of high quality tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals
• Dealing with all communications (in whatever form) to and from clients, HMRC and other relevant organisations
• Providing routine advice to clients on tax, accounting and business matters
• Attendance at office management meetings as required
• Providing support to the Partners in all aspects of client work and relationships
• Maintenance and development of client relationships by identifying beneficial opportunities of a tax, accounting or business nature
• Manage the workflow of the portfolio, assigning work to staff and monitoring progress to ensure all deadlines are met
This role would suit a fully qualified ACA or ACCA with demonstrated technical ability and a very strong background in an accountancy practice environment. Key to this role will be your ability to effectively communicate and business partner with your clients so you will have immaculate personal presentation and excellent interpersonal skills.
My client offers a progressive working environment and encourages a healthy work-life balance. The firm offers full CPD support, excellent career development opportunities and a competitive salary.
Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4500.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4500 - Accounts & Tax Manager (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.