RE4466: Tax Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£20K - £30K
My client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Exeter. Due to their continued success they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Tax Senior to join their busy team. This role will focus upon the provision of a timely and first class tax compliance service to a broad range of personal clients, and your specific duties will include:
• Taking responsible for a portfolio of tax cases, including self-employed, HNWIs and directors
• Preparation and lodgement of annual self-assessment tax returns and computations, P11D and other sundry HMRC forms on a timely basis
• Collating and maintaining client information
• Corresponding and dealing with client enquires in relation to their personal tax issues and liabilities, ensuring any un-resolved issues are referred to the department manager/ engagement Partner; including the initial handling/ identification of both tax planning and tax investigation issues
• Maintaining direct contact with clients, HMRC, solicitors, other accountancy, law and professional services firms, in the delivery of an excellent client service
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• Relevant and current experience in a taxation role in a practice environment
• Very strong technical knowledge, particularly in the field of personal tax
• ATT qualified or possessing an equivalent level of practical experience
• A strong communicator who is comfortable dealing with senior level executives both face to face and on the telephone
If this role sounds of interest, I would be very keen to hear from you. Please apply to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE4466.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4466 - Tax Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.