RE4447: Accounts & Tax Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Tax Manager
£30K - £40K
Trial Balance is working with a highly respected firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Client Manager to take responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients. This role would suit a fully qualified ACA or ACCA with excellent experience in a general practice environment.
Your specific duties will include:
• Preparation of accounts for a portfolio of limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts with associated variance analysis
• Maintaining client books and records on a regular basis
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparation of Corporation Tax, Partnership Tax and Personal Tax returns ready for review
• Building and maintaining strong relations with new and existing clients
• Working and liaising with other members of the accounts team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality customer services.
• Reporting directly to a Director
• Project management to meet deadlines and budget constraints
The successful candidate is likely to possess the following attributes:
• Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
• Significant current and relevant experience in all aspects of accounts preparation and taxation in a practice environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
In exchange, this firm offers a professional working environment with flexible working practices designed to promote a healthy work-life balance. Excellent opportunities are available for career and personal development, and full CPD support can be offered alongside a very competitive salary package.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then I would love to hear from you. Please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4447.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4447 - Accounts & Tax Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.