RE4248: Cloud Accounting Specialist
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Cloud Accounting Specialist
£18K - £26K
Is your employer ready for Making Tax Digital? My client is, and they’re doing everything they can to make sure that all of their clients are ready for the changes later this year.
Joining a specialist team of professionals, you will support clients and internal staff on all aspects of a broad suite of accounting software to include Xero, QBO, Exact and Sage 50, together with bookkeeping assistance. You will also deal with software installation and training.
Specifically, your duties will include:
• Providing support and training to clients at their premises
• Assessing client accounting needs, recommending and implementing improvements
• Assisting with seminars and training events on topical issues
• Reviewing outsourced work, ensuring accurate and timely provision of data to clients
And applications are sought from candidates who possess the following attributes:
• AAT qualified or equivalent
• Excellent working knowledge a broad range of cloud products as well as Sage50 accounts and payroll packages.
• Underlying accounts, VAT and payroll knowledge, including Real Time Information and Auto-Enrolment.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients
• Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Calm and efficient under pressure, with the ability to respond to client enquires promptly, accurately and efficiently
• Confident and professional in approach
• Full driving licence plus unrestricted access to a car
If this sounds like the kind of role that you have been looking for, then I want to hear from you. Please apply quoting job reference RE4248 or call Rob Emsley for further details.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4248 - Cloud Accounting Specialist
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.