RE4243: Bureau Payroll Specialist
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Bureau Payroll Specialist
£18K - £23K
Trial Balance Consulting are urgently seeking a Payroll Specialist to join a highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants.
Working in a fast paced team environment, you will play a key role in providing an efficient and effective payroll administration service for a wide range of clients
Your duties in this full function role will include:
• Processing a variety of weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payroll cycles.·
• Statutory payments, sickness and holiday calculations.
• Submitting RTI to HMRC and liaising regarding any queries.
• Processing BACS payments.
• Auto-enrolment, pension assessment and uploads to NEST.
• Submitting CIS returns.
• Resolving client queries.
The successful candidate will be able to offer:
• Excellent exposure to computerised payroll systems.
• Extensive knowledge of payroll legislation including SMP, SSP, NMW, Holiday pay entitlement, salary sacrifice schemes, redundancy calculations and CIS.
• A good working knowledge of RTI and end of year processes.
• Knowledge of Auto Enrolment legislation.
• The ability to work under pressure and possibly deal with multiple payrolls at any one time.
My client offers a competitive salary and a very professional working environment, along with an excellent benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to Rob Emsley quoting Ref: RE4243.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4243 - Bureau Payroll Specialist
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.