RE4117: Accounts Assistant (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Assistant (Accountancy Practice)
£17K - £23K
Trial Balance is working with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants with multiple offices and service offerings across the South West, to locate a high calibre Accounts Assistant to join their busy team. This company has an excellent reputation for internal training and offering great career development opportunities for its' staff.
Working closely with Client Managers and Partners, your duties in this role will include:
• Preparing accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including partnerships/ LLPs, sole traders and OMBs
• Preparing individual, business and company tax computations
• Preparing VAT returns
• Providing bookkeeping services
• Handling written, telephone and email queries from clients
• Dealing with clients on a regular basis, occasionally at the clients premises
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• AAT qualified (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
• Previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
• Proficient in MS Office 2007 (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook) and Sage
• Experience of electronic accounting packages
• Knowledge of personal and business tax regulations, VAT and PAYE an advantage
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
In exchange my client offers a professional and modern working environment, excellent training and development opportunities, and study and CPD support alongside a highly competitive salary. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4117.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE4117 - Accounts Assistant (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.