RE3822: Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
£17K - £25K
Trial Balance is working with a well established firm of Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Semi Senior or Senior.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Preparation of accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and corporations
• PAYE and VAT preparation
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• Resolution of client queries
• Bookkeeping and management accounting
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
• AAT, ACCA or ACA qualified, or qualified by experience
• Extensive relevant and current experience in a practice environment
• Well versed in accounts preparation and tax
• Experienced with cloud-based accounting software and Excel
• A strong communicator who builds strong internal and external relationships
This role offers the opportunity for fast-track promotion with a view towards partnership. If this sounds of interest please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3822.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist
Apply: RE3822 - Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.