RE3691: Accounts Senior / Client Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Senior / Client Manager
£25K - £35K
My client is a very progressive and forward thinking firm of Chartered Accountants. This firm prides itself on its' relaxed and flexible approach whilst maintaining very high professional standards and offering a variety of value-add services. Due to their continued success in attracting new clients, this firm is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Senior or Client Manager to take ownership of a portfolio of clients.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Sole Trader and Partnership Accounts
• Corporate Accounts and Corporation Tax Returns
• Company Secretarial
• Business Taxation
• Personal Tax Returns, including involvement in some of the more complex returns including Capital Gains Tax, Foreign pages, Loss Relief claims etc.
• Bookkeeping and VAT
• Client base management and development by telephone, letter & email and face to face meetings
• New client set up work, potentially some cash flow and business plan work.
• Special works such as incorporation, tax planning and business support.
• HMRC enquiry works with the assistance of the Tax Director
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT qualified as a minimum and potentially undertaking or already completed ACA or ACCA
• Significant relevant and current experience in accounts preparation and tax in a practice environment
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• An aptitude for business partnering and strong commercial acumen
In exchange my client offers a great working environment, the opportunity to work with a high performing and supportive team, and an excellent benefits package coupled with a highly competitive salary.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then I want to hear from you. Please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3691.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3691 - Accounts Senior / Client Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.