RE3648: Accounts & Tax Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Tax Manager
£30K - £45K
Trial Balance Consulting Ltd is working with a very successful firm of Accountants based in Yeovil to source an experienced Accounts & Tax Manager. This role has a varied remit to include client management, staff supervision, statutory accounting, external audit, and tax compliance and planning.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
• Management of a large portfolio of clients from a wide range of business sectors
• Preparation and review of statutory accounts
• Taking responsibility for the planning and completion of audits, including groups
• Preparation and review of corporation tax, general business tax and personal tax computations
• Review and feedback on the work of a team of accountants within the practice
• Liaising with clients, both face to face and over the phone.
• Working closely with the Partners
Applications are sought from candidates who fit the following criteria.
• Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
• Experienced in the preparation of statutory financial statements and tax returns
• A confident communicator with excellent client management skills
In exchange my client offers a professional working environment with excellent opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3648.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3648 - Accounts & Tax Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.