RE3631: Accounts Assistant (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Assistant (Accountancy Practice)
£15K - £20K
Trial Balance Consulting is working with a thriving practice to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
The successful applicant to this role will be responsible for providing support to the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Your key responsibilities in this varied role will include:
• Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
• Personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and client bookkeeping
• Extensive client interaction
And the qualities that you will bring to the table will include:
• Significant previous experience in an accountancy practice environment.
• AAT Qualified or in the final stages of your studies
• Excellent customer service and team working skills
• The ability to interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders
If are interested and want to learn more, please send you CV to Rob Emsley quoting ref RE3631.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3631 - Accounts Assistant (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.