RE3540: Accounts Semi-Senior / Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Semi-Senior / Senior
£15K - £25K
Trial Balance Consulting is currently recruiting for a friendly and well-respected firm of accountants based in Honiton. Due to their continued success and expansion of their client portfolio, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior or Senior to join their busy team.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Applications are sought from candidates who meet the following criteria:
• AAT Qualified or at a similar level through your experience
• Up to date accountancy practice experience essential
• Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3540.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3540 - Accounts Semi-Senior / Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.