RE3498: Accountant (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accountant (Accountancy Practice)
£25K - £35K
Trial Balance Consulting is working with one of the leading accounting firms in the region to assist with the recruitment of an experienced and dynamic Accountant to join their busy team.
Reporting to Managers and Partners in the business, your duties in this role will include:
• Managing client portfolios
• Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Personal and corporation tax computations and returns?
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Training and supporting clients in accounting software such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
• Working as part of a team to deliver a high quality service
And the qualities that you will bring to the table should include:
• ACA/ACCA qualified or in the final stages of your studies
• Up to date accounting knowledge – including accounting standards
• Relevant and current experience in accounts preparation and tax
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Commercially aware
In exchange my client offers a professional and progressive working environment, with excellent opportunities for personal and career development. Study and CPD support can be offered for the right candidate, along with a competitive salary package.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive firm. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3498.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3498 - Accountant (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.