RE3471: Accounts & Tax Semi Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Tax Semi Senior
£20K - £24K
Accounts & Tax Semi Senior - Teignmouth - £20-24,000
Trial Balance is working with a small and well established firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts & Tax Semi Senior.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
• Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
• AAT qualified or suitably qualified by experience
• Previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
• Proficient in Sage and Xero products as well as strong MS Excel
• Familiarisation with personal and business tax regulations, plus VAT and PAYE.
In exchange, my client offers an extremely professional working environment, excellent on the job training and career development opportunities, and study and CPD support where appropriate. If this sounds of interest please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3471.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3471 - Accounts & Tax Semi Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.