RE3099: Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£20K - £25K
Trial Balance Consulting is working with one of the leading accounting firms in Cornwall to assist with the recruitment of an experienced and dynamic Accounts Senior to join their busy team.
Reporting to Managers and Partners in the business, your duties in this role will include:
• Preparation of limited company accounts to manager review stage.
• Use of Sage and other bookkeeping products.
• Client training using Sage software.
• Preparation of management accounts and business projections.
• Preparation and review of Corporation Tax Returns.
And the qualities that you will bring to the table should include:
• AAT Qualified and preferably studying towards ACA or ACCA.
• Audit experience is desirable. Very good knowledge of UK GAAP and International Standards required.
• Knowledge of Charities accounts preferred.
• Able to train, supervise and offer mentorship where required.
• Sound knowledge of UK Taxes essential.
• Strong commercial awareness and business partnering skills.
In exchange my client offers a professional and progressive working environment, with excellent opportunities for personal and career development. Study and CPD support can be offered for the right candidate, along with a competitive salary package.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a great independent Cornish firm. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3099.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3099 - Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.