EB4610: Management/Cost Accountant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a dynamic and rapidly expanding multifaceted technology production business to source an experienced part/recently qualified Management/Cost Accountant to join their Plymouth headquarters.
The successful incumbent will assume a position of substantial responsibility, working closely with the Head of Finance to develop accounting procedures and processes, indirectly assisting in continued business growth.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Analysis of manufacturing and production costings, producing reports and taking detailed comparisons against standard and actual costs
- Working closely with the HoF to develop and streamline accounting processes and assist in developing KPI’s
- Analysis of production methods and product design to determine cost impacts
- Reviewing accounting information to ensure accuracy and relevance
- General maintenance of the costings system
- Measuring of audit expenditures
- Assisting in the creation of product costing elements
- System and process implementation and continued development
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of two years of recently gained accounting exposure gained within a similar capacity, ideally manufacturing or FMCG orientated
- Ideally part/recently professionally qualified - ACCA/CIMA
- Good costing/management accounting experience with robust analytical and systems experience
- Strong IT experience, particularly database and MS Excel orientated
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in and out of finance
This is an interesting opportunity well suited to an ambitious and commercially astute individual. The employer offers a modern and caring working environment with good opportunity with excellent potential for future development. For further details please contact Elle Benjamin quoting EB4610.
Apply: EB4610 - Management/Cost Accountant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.