EB3840: Junior/Assistant Cost Accountant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Junior/Assistant Cost Accountant
£16K - £18K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Assistant Cost Accountant - Falmouth - £16-18,000
A superb opportunity for a junior Accounts Assistant looking to develop their career with a genuine market leader and major local employer! Full AAT training funded, supported and where suitable, onward assistance offered with a professional accounting qualification.
The role works within a sizeable team of experienced accountants with excellent opportunity for career development. This opportunity would be perfectly suited an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn and absorb modern accounting principles applicable to a large manufacturer.
The star performer will be fully supported in the following areas of responsibility:
- Analyse variable/fixed costs to product ranges
- Track/maintain standard cost against actual costs
- Inventory management/reporting
- Re-costing of materials based on engineering orders
- Ensure the accuracy of plant product cost criteria
- Prepare regular reports for stakeholders
- Assist in annual audit
- Maintenance & reconciliation of stock related control accounts
- Monthly product cost analysis
The star performer will:
- Ideally possess experience in a finance role AND/OR have manufacturing experience
- Be IT literate with good knowledge of MS Excel
- Hold minimum grade GCSE A-C in English, Maths and Science
This is a fantastic, generously remunerated opportunity for a talented accountant in the making. Our client seeks to interview and recruit ASAP so candidates are advised to apply without delay to Elle Benjamin quoting EB3840.
Apply: EB3840 - Junior/Assistant Cost Accountant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.