EB3718: Payroll Administrator
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£16.5K - £19K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a large services company based in Torquay to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator. The role is initially temporary, however there is the possibility it will go permanent for the right candidate.
The main purpose of the role will be the preparation and administration of the employers substantial weekly/monthly payroll.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Oversee employee induction/exit procedures to ensure that information is collated as required
- Calculations of PAYE and NIC and ensure that information is reported to HMRC
- Reconcile and balance monthly payroll accounts
- Calculate and process deductions and bonuses where appropriate
- Administer and maintain payments of SSP, SMP, paid sick pay
- Maintain a record of employee annual leave timetables
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Payroll Administrator with up to date legislative knowledge
- Be organised and efficient in what can often be a busy finance team
- Confidently present information to the company Payroll Manager an/or other departments
This is an urgent vacancy and the client is keen to receive CV’s. Please send yours to Elle Benjamin quoting ref EB3718.
Apply: EB3718 - Payroll Administrator
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.