EB3357: Purchasing Assistant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£15K - £18K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Trial Balance Consulting are seeking a Purchasing Assistant with hospitably experience to join a well established business based near Indian Queens.
As the Purchasing Assistant you will be responsible for
• Raising, managing and completing purchase orders
• Placing orders for the company
• Tracking purchase orders and resolving any issues that may arise
• Managing price quotes from suppliers and continually search for competitive prices
• Maintaining the database of products and suppliers
The successful candidate MUST:
• Have hospitality experience in a similar role, such as buyer, purchasing assistant, procurement assistant or commercial assistant
• Be a good communicator both written and orally
• Be well organised and able to multi task
• Have strong IT and database skills
This is your chance to join an exciting company with a brilliant benefits package! If you are interested and want to learn more, please send your CV to Elle Benjamin, quoting ref EB3357.
Apply: EB3357 - Purchasing Assistant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.