DS5370: Financial Controller
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£45K - £50K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Used to managing big numbers and large sums of money?
Does your financial toolkit include a professional accounting qualification and the experience to lead a team within a large manufacturing division?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, then by clicking apply you will have the opportunity to join this well-known company as a location Financial Controller. The excellent and highly competitive benefits on offer include things like a generous quarterly bonus scheme, enhanced pension, and private healthcare, to name but a few.
Reporting to the divisional FC your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the preparation of the weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial data
• Developing, motivating and ultimately leading a skilled finance team
• Producing a rolling 12-month data forecast across several functions
• Month end closes
• Preparing yearly tax packs and liaising with internal/external auditors
• Variance analysis
To stand out from other candidates you will:
• Have a working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP
• Have a working knowledge of Oracle
• Be able to demonstrate an innovative and commercial attitude to business
• Be an effective communicator whom can interact with internal/external contacts at varying levels
At this level the client is aware that 3 months might be the notice period for many candidates, and as such is keen to interview and offer as soon as possible so to not elongate this process.
This vacancy is being managed by Dan Saunders with the reference DS5370
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Financial Controller - £40k - £50k - Full time - Permanent - Barnstaple
Apply: DS5370 - Financial Controller
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.