DS5069: Procurement Professional
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Look no further for an attractive purchasing position!
Based in sunny Falmouth this long standing manufacturing business is seeking an experience procurement professional. You will be responsible for supplying your internal customers with the parts/equipment that they need to do the job. You will use the existing database and SAGE 50 accounting software to get the best deals, and get the product in to the business when it is needed.
As the Purchasing Officer you will be responsible for
• Raising, managing and completing purchase orders
• Placing orders for the company
• Tracking purchase orders and resolving any issues that may arise
• Managing price quotes from suppliers and continually search for competitive prices
• Maintaining the database of products and suppliers
The successful candidate MUST:
• Have experience in a similar role, such as buyer, purchasing assistant, procurement assistant or commercial assistant
• Be a good communicator both written and orally
• Be well organised and able to multi task
• Have strong IT and database skills
• Have a basic understand of accounting terminology
If you are interested and want to learn more, please send your CV to Dan Saunders, quoting ref DS5069
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Apply: DS5069 - Procurement Professional
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.