DS5043: Legal cashier
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£21K - £27K
Duration: Occasional holiday/sickness
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Are you an experienced legal cashier looking for occasional work?
My client is looking for a bank legal cashier to cover holidays and sickness over the next 6 months.
Duties will include:
• Taking full responsibility for the legal practice's financial matters
• Clearance of legacy client balances
• Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and to be aware of and comply with SAR's, VAT and HMIT regulations.
• General financial and legal administration
You will need:
• Solid Legal Cashier experience essential
• To be available to start ASAP.
• Strong attention to detail essential
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
For more information on this role please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS5043.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Apply: DS5043 - Legal cashier
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.