DS5007: Purchase Ledger Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Purchase Ledger Manager
£35K - £40K
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned to source a Purchase Ledger Manager to join an established and growing retail/services business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the successful incumbent will be responsible for:
• Managing the accounts payable function
• Leading any development projects within accounts payable
• Supporting the Finance department
• Ad-hoc finance duties
• Leading and developing teams
The successful candidate will:
• Possess experience gained in a similar role ideally (though not essentially)
• Have excellent people management and communication skills to deliver the high volumes of transactions required
• Sound IT experience with exposure to modern accounting packages, ideally Dynamix AX (but not essential)
There are some excellent benefits attached to this post including a better than average holiday proposition and a clearly defined development route
Salary is negotiable based on experience. This is an urgent requirement so please do not hesitate to click apply now. The reference for this vacancy is DS5007.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Purchase Ledger Manager - £35k-£40k – Full time – Permanent
Apply: DS5007 - Purchase Ledger Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.