DS4081: Management Accountant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£32K - £37K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a manufacturing organisation based in Gloucester on a permanent basis. The role will come with a salary of £32,000 to £37,000, depending on experience.
Duties of the management accountant will include:
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and Board reporting pack
- Assist in the production of the year end statutory accounts where required
- Assist in the compilation of the annual budget
- Completion of tax schedules, to include quarterly VAT returns, and year-end tax information schedules
- Support Finance Director & Operations Director in control and analysis of stock & work in progress
- Supervise a team of two within the finance team
The successful candidate will ideally be:
- Be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Have strong IT skills including Excel
- Good communication skills
If you are interested and want to learn more please send your CV to Dan Saunders, quoting ref DS4081
Apply: DS4081 - Management Accountant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.