Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£40K - £41K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
An interesting and challenging new opportunity has arisen to work for one of the SW’s leading employers. My client requires an Estimator to join their commercial team on a permanent and full time basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing estimating policies and strategies to the line manager and directors.
• Preparing estimates within the current company policies and budgets.
• Keep on the lookout for new tender opportunities.
• Meeting with both corporate and private clients at their premises.
• Arrange project tender meetings and contribute towards strategies.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Full driving Licence and own transport
• A HNC or equivalent level 5 construction qualification
• Excellent IT skills
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary and the opportunity to work for a proactive and expanding business. If you would like to learn more about this role, please click apply or give Dan Saunders a call on (0-1-8-7-2-4-6-4-5-5-5) quoting reference DS4019.
Apply: DS4019 - Estimator
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.