DS3511: Payroll Officer
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£18K - £23K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a large and well established manufacturing business who seek to recruit an experienced Part Time Payroll Officer to join their finance team. The position is based in Chard, Somerset with the core hours Monday and Tuesday 0900-1700.
The main purpose of the role will be the preparation and administration of the employers’ substantial weekly/monthly payroll. Key responsibilities to include:
- Large scale weekly payroll
- Calculations of PAYE and NIC and ensure that information is reported to HMRC
- Reconcile and balance monthly payroll accounts
- Calculate and process deductions and bonuses where appropriate
- Auto enrolment
- End to end payroll
- Administer and maintain payments of SSP, SMP, paid sick pay
- Maintain a record of employee annual leave timetables
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced pay roller with up to date legislative knowledge
- Be organised and efficient in what can often be a busy finance team
This employer is a household name within the UK who offer the chance to work as part of a small, yet essential payroll team. For further details or to apply please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS3511.
Apply: DS3511 - Payroll Officer
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.