DB4938: Purchasing Officer
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£24K - £28K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Trial Balance Consulting are seeking a Purchasing Officer to join a well-established business based in Bideford.
As the Purchasing Officer you will be responsible for
• Raising, managing and completing purchase orders
• Placing orders for the company
• Tracking purchase orders and resolving any issues that may arise
• Managing price quotes from suppliers and continually search for competitive prices
• Maintaining the database of products and suppliers
The successful candidate MUST:
• Have experience in a similar role, such as buyer, purchasing assistant, procurement assistant or commercial assistant
• Be a good communicator both written and orally
• Be well organised and able to multi task
• Have strong IT and database skills
If you are interested and want to learn more, please send your CV to Dave Becker, quoting ref DB4938.
Apply: DB4938 - Purchasing Officer
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.