DB3888: Head of Finance and Business Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Head of Finance and Business Manager
£40K - £50K
Cornwall or Devon
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
We don’t see many client vacancies like this.
Number one finance opportunities that combine other areas of commercial responsibility are highly sought after, but sadly few and far between. It’s a bit of shame given that 99% of accountants don’t fit their undeserved stereotype and actually possess exceptional commercial acumen.
This is where you’ll be working:
- It’s a mid-sized, rapidly expanding professional services business.
- They’ve got a few offices dotted around the southwest.
This is what you’ll do:
- Act as a guru on all accountancy and administrative matters. You’ll be part of the senior management team and interact regularly with internal staff across all departments, customers, suppliers, banks, chartered accountant’s etc.
- You’ll supervise a small team of people, mainly finance based, but also administrative.
- You’ll take active involvement (but not necessarily lead responsibility) in making sure functions such as IT, office tangibles, HR, quality & compliance are operated with perfect efficiency.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
-An experienced, professionally qualified accountant. What’s important is your technical accounting experience. You’ll need to understand, and be prepared to get stuck into, all aspects of the finance lifecycle.
-Next up you’ll need good commercial experience, or if you don’t have it, awareness and aptitude to pick it up.
As usual we’re in a bit of a hurry here so to avoid disappointment, get in touch at your earliest. Ask for Dave Becker and quote reference DB3888 and we’ll be on the same page straight away.
Head of Finance and Business Manager - Hayle, Cullompton or South Molton - £40-50k
Apply: DB3888 - Head of Finance and Business Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.