DB3678: Finance Director (Designate)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Finance Director (Designate)
£40K - £45K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Director (Designate) to join a well-known business based near Camborne. This is a new role for the recruiting organisation and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate financial advice and support to enable sound business decisions.
Reporting directly to the MD this is a full time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Line management of a small accounts team
• Preparation of monthly and year end statutory accounts
• Producing detailed financial reports for the Directors and board members
• Preparation of the annual audit pack
• Developing and implementing financial systems and processes
• Having significant input in annual budget prep
The successful candidate will:
• Be professionally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
• Have gained experience in a similar role, ideally within the services or retail sectors
• Possess strong leadership and management skills
• Have robust communication skills
• Be highly motivated, driven by success with a strong attention to detail
For further information on this exciting opportunity and to apply please send your CV to Dave Becker quoting reference DB3678.
Apply: DB3678 - Finance Director (Designate)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.