DB3641: Financial Controller
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£50K - £55K
Vacancy at interview stage/on hold - Enquiries from suitably experienced applicants welcome.
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a leading IT logistics business who seek to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to join their rapidly growing business. The business serves a prestigious client base with customers based across Europe and the USA. The role has been created purely through continued business expansion.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Finance Director and play a key role in supervising a large finance team.
Overall function and key responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Implementing and controlling all accounting processes and management
- Planning and reporting in accordance with Company procedures
- Develop analysis across all business areas, operational/financial performance and to be able to challenge variances
- Contribute to the overall development of the finance function
- Manage a timetable of work within the monthly cycle in order to achieve delivery of information to required deadlines
- Manage the balance sheet, project reporting, cash flow and credit control routines, ensuring that all figures are robust, understood and supportable
- To be able to deputise for the Finance Director where required
The successful candidate will likely be:
- Either an experienced Financial Controller or poised to take a step up in their career
- Professionally qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- A strong communicator with a robust personality
- Able to manage a team and report financial information at all levels and across all departments
- IT competent, particularly in MS Excel and ideally SAP. Knowledge of this system is not required but a strong aptitude to grasp new technologies are a must.
Our client seeks a small shortlist of candidate details as soon as possible, with a view to conducting initial interviews asap. For further details, or to apply, please contact Dave Becker quoting DB3641. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Apply: DB3641 - Financial Controller
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.