DB3591: Financial Planning Analyst
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Financial Planning Analyst
£35K - £40K
Vacancy at interview stage/on hold - Enquiries from suitably experienced applicants welcome.
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planning Analyst to join this leading manufacturing company in Barnstaple on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting directly to the FP&A Controller the main purpose of the role will be to support the Senior Management team with monthly management reporting, quarterly budgets, forecasting and strategic planning.
Main responsibilities for the Financial Planning Analyst will be:
- Define financial situation by completing quantitative analysis
- Evaluate plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns
- Value assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential
- Build financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data for month end analysis
- Recommend financial actions by assessing options
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, formatting, analysing, and explaining information
- Be qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Have had previous experience within a Financial Planning position
- Have strong Excel skills (pivot tables and VLook ups) and the ability to manipulate and analyse large amounts of data
- Be capable of managing your own workload
- Be capable of working with little or no supervision
This is an ideal opportunity to advance your career in accounts and to immerse yourself into the strategy and sales direction of the business. In return you will receive an above market rate salary and excellent bonus & benefits. If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more, or to apply, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Dave Becker quoting reference DB3591.
Apply: DB3591 - Financial Planning Analyst
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.