DB3523: Financial Controller
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£40K - £45K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
My client, a rapidly expanding global leader, is seeking a Financial Controller to join them on a full time permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Finance Director the main purpose of the role will be to deliver comprehensive support to the Finance Director and Senior Management Team in assisting them to further grow and develop the company.
Key to the success of this role will be the provision of accurate and timely management information upon which both the Financial Controller and management team can act to maximise the growth opportunities that exist within the business.
Involvement in the development and implementation of a strong and robust reporting system will be a key priority to deliver the objectives of the business.
Duties of the Financial Controller will include:
- Monthly P&L reporting to include overhead costs, engineering costs and travel costs
- Management of Balance Sheet, including all monthly reconciliation
- Cashflow forecasting
- Project accounting
- Full year forecast for direct cost of sales and overheads
- Variance reporting including currency exposure
- Creating budgets and forecasts as required
- To provide management information as requested and to develop the management reporting process
- Supporting the Financial Director in identifying and implementing new finance systems
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) although candidate with demonstrable experience will be given equal consideration
- Have experience of producing both management and statutory accounts
- Have demonstrable experience in the ability to see the ‘bigger picture’
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have outstanding systems skills including Excel
- Be highly capable, motivated, enthusiastic and personable
- Be commercially astute
In return you will receive an above market rate salary with a competitive range of benefits. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company with big plans!! If you would like to apply or if you’d like to know more, please do not hesitate to send your up-to-date CV to Dave Becker quoting ref DB3523.
Apply: DB3523 - Financial Controller
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.