CK5502: Accounts Assistant / Semi Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Assistant / Semi Senior
£19K - £24K
Are you looking for an exciting new position within practice? Are you AAT part of fully qualified looking to make an exciting career move in Warminster?
We are working with one of our best clients in the area as the seek to fill an Accounts Assistant / Semi Senior position within their Warminster office.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Successful applicants will ideally:
• Be AAT Qualified or at a similar level through your experience
• Potentially be studying towards or recently completed ACA or ACCA
• Have accountancy practice experience essential
• Be approachable and polite
For the right candidate, my client offers a great working environment with modern offices and well-defined career paths for high achievers. Study support and CPD support may be available for studiers and qualified staff, and the company offers highly competitive salary packages.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5502.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK5502 - Accounts Assistant / Semi Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.