CK5474: Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£24K - £30K
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Wadebridge? I'm working with a fantastic firm who seek a qualified Accounts Senior to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
Reporting in to a manager your main duties will include:
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• Management Accounting
• Client bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
• Resolution of client queries
• Representing the company in client meetings
• Providing tax efficient and sound financial advice to enable strategic decision making
The essentials -
• Ideally AAT qualified and part ACCA / ACA (QBE’S will be considered)
• Working knowledge of Accounts, Tax and Vat
• Good sound experience in an Accounts Senior role (or similar)
• Experience of managing others
The extras –
• Forward thinking
The ideal candidate will be part or fully qualified with previous experience within accountancy practice. Ideally you will have some experience of managing more junior members of staff, however this is not an essential requirement.
Please note due to the nature of this role, any applicants who do not have accountancy practice experience, will not be considered.
My client offers an excellent salary with benefits package. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5474.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK5474 - Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.