CK5302: Accounts Semi-Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£18K - £25K
Are you an ambitious Accounts Assistant or Semi- Senior looking to make a move to a new firm? Are you a professional candidate with the business knowledge required to ensure you offer outstanding customer service? I am working on an Accounts Semi-Senior role that could be perfect for you.
This Accounts Semi-Senior role is based in within this multi office firms Bath office and is available on a fulltime permanent basis.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Successful applicants will ideally:
• Be AAT Qualified or at a similar level through your experience
• Potentially be studying towards or recently completed ACA or ACCA
• Have accountancy practice experience essential
• Be approachable and polite
For the right candidate, my client offers a great working environment with modern offices and well-defined career paths for high achievers. Study support and CPD support may be available for studiers and qualified staff, and the company offers highly competitive salary packages.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5302.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK5302 - Accounts Semi-Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.