CK4747: Accounts & Audit Senior / Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Audit Senior / Manager
£28K - £40K
Are you looking out for a new opportunity and hoping to find something a little different from the norm?
There is an opportunity to join an extremely successful firm of Chartered Accountants, who are operating from multiple offices throughout South Wales. They require an experienced Accounts & Audit Senior or Manager to join their firm.
This opportunity has come about due to rapid growth and requires a self-motivated individual who will hit the ground running.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
• Managing audits
• Managing accounts work for a portfolio of clients
• Co-ordinate both compliance and specialist services
• Acting as the main point of contact for all client matters
• Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff
• Identifying and raising business development opportunities with new and existing clients
• Supporting complex and often fast-moving projects
• Supporting group restructuring exercises, including client liaison, accounting entries and company secretarial work
• Liaising with consultants and technical Partners across the firm’s specialist services
• Ideally be ACA, ACCA qualified or similar
• Will have extensive experience in both accounts and audit work within accountancy practice
• Have previous staff management experience
What’s in it for you?
• Fantastic opportunities for progression
• Continued Professional development
• Excellent salary, pension and other benefits
• Flexible working
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for information regarding other opportunities, please contact Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK4747.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK4747 - Accounts & Audit Senior / Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.