CK4731: Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£26K - £35K
Do you have what it takes to put your business and accountancy knowledge to the test in a challenging and exciting new Senior role?
My client knows what it takes to succeed in a competitive market, they are looking for an outstanding professional with excellent business acumen to push their business forwards. Joining a team of Seniors you will be responsible for:
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
• Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
• Training student AAT staff
Successful applicants will be ACCA or ACA part or fully qualified, you will have solid experience within accountancy practice and have what it takes to jump into this role.
My client offers flexible working, a generous salary and benefits package along with a potential bonus and performance related perks.
Please note: ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4731.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK4731 - Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.