CK4713: Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£24K - £34K
Are you an experienced Accounts Senior looking for a superb next move in practice? Then look no further. My client is a small but rapidly expanding firm in Cheltenham, they seek a qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The main duties of this role will involve:
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
• Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
• Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• AAT qualified
• Studying towards ACCA qualification
• Previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package, along with training opportunities and career progression. This role would be ideal for a candidate looking to take their next step in their career. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4713.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK4713 - Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.