CK4692: Accounts & Audit Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Audit Senior
£24K - £35K
Do you have experience in both Accountancy and Audit and a background in accountancy practice? Have you taken charge of a small team within a current or previous role and feel you have the leadership skills needed to organise an Audit team? Are you interested in working for a firm with an outstanding reputation throughout the south west?
If the above applies to you then please do not hesitate to apply for this exciting new role based in Poole.
This role is exclusively open to those with previous accountancy practice experience, please get in touch or hit apply to discuss your experience
As an Accounts & Audit Senior you will be competent in all of the following tasks:
• Managing teams in relation to client audits, ensuring assignments are staffed appropriately and with the required blend of skills and experience
• Working closely with the client engagement Partner to co-ordinate both compliance and specialist services
• Acting as the main point of contact for all client matters, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding of their business and keeping them regularly informed of progress in relation to the service provided
• Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
• Identifying and raising business development opportunities with new and existing clients
• Supporting complex and often fast-moving projects, which may include business sales and acquisitions
• Supporting group restructuring exercises, including client liaison, accounting entries and company secretarial work
• Liaising with consultants and technical Partners across the firm’s specialist services in providing the above
I am particularly interested to speak with those who are ACCA OR ACA qualified (or part qualified) but equally those who are qualified by their experience. My client is only willing to consider applicants coming directly from accountancy practice, unfortunately those who do not meet this criteria will not be considered. .
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK4692.
Apply: CK4692 - Accounts & Audit Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.