CK4574: Account Manager (Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Account Manager (Practice)
£35K - £40K
Are you a Senior Accountant or looking to move into a more Senior role? Or perhaps you are already working as a Manager but looking for a new challenge with a change of firm?
This could be just the role for you, working for a multi office firm of Chartered Accountants based in their offices in Bristol. You will be responsible for the execution of accounting and tax compliance work, reviewing work prepared by others, and management of a portfolio of clients and a small accounting team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, the role comes with a generous salary and potential bonus scheme in place.
You will have experience of the following:
• Compiling and analysing financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
• Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
• Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Preparation of financial management reports.
• Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes.
• Establishing and monitoring the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
• Resolving accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
• Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
• Monitoring and supporting taxation requirements.
• Preparing for financial audit and co-ordinating the audit process.
• Overseeing accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
• Evaluating and advising on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
• Collecting and analysing financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, providing strategic recommendations and maintaining solutions to business and financial problems.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data.
Applications are welcomed from applicants who meet the following criteria:
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices essential.
• Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations essential.
• Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications essential.
• Preferably ACCA or ACA qualified.
• Knowledge of auditing practices and principles advantageous.
If this sounds like your perfect job then please do not hesitate to apply by forwarding your CV to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK4574. Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK4574 - Account Manager (Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.