CK4501: Audit & Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Audit & Accounts Senior
£25K - £38K
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior looking for a new opportunity in Bristol? Or perhaps you're a Semi-Senior looking for you next big career move? This could be your perfect opportunity.
Working with a varied client portfolio, your duties in this interesting role will include:
• Audit planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
• Carrying out and completing statutory account assignments for corporate clients
• Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
• Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
• ACA/ ACCA qualified although part-qualified or QBE with relevant experience will also be considered
• Statutory audit experience, gained in a public practice environment and including experience of group audits and preparing consolidated financial statements
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
Does this sound like you? Then apply now! Forward your details to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK4501.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK4501 - Audit & Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.