CK4471: Tax Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£24K - £35K
Are you a Tax expert looking to make your next move in accountancy practice? Are you part or fully qualified looking to step into a Senior role? Then this could be the role you have been waiting for.
I am working with a multi office firm in Sherborne as they seek an outstanding staff member to join their busy team.
Reporting into the Tax Partner, your day-to-day duties will include:
• Taking responsible for a portfolio of tax cases, including self-employed, HNWIs and directors
• Preparation and lodgement of annual self-assessment tax returns and computations, P11D and other sundry HMRC forms on a timely basis
• Collating and maintaining client information
• Corresponding and dealing with client enquires in relation to their personal tax issues and liabilities, ensuring any un-resolved issues are referred to the department manager/ engagement Partner; including the initial handling/ identification of both tax planning and tax investigation issues
• Maintaining direct contact with clients, HMRC, solicitors, other accountancy, law and professional services firms, in the delivery of an excellent client service
The ideal candidate will be coming straight from a Tax based role within accountancy practice. You will have very strong technical knowledge, in both personal and corporate tax. You will hold a qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CTA, AAT. This is a varied role and offers the chance to work in a professional and forward thinking firm. My client offers an above market rate salary, along with the opportunity to progress your career.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4471.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK4471 - Tax Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.