CK4383: Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£30K - £40K
Are you a Senior Accountant with excellent practice based career history? Perhaps you are looking to move to a new firm with fantastic career progression opportunities? This could be exactly the opportunity you have been waiting for…..do not delay apply ASAP.
Please note: applicants MUST have relevant, recent accountancy practice experience. Those who do not have this experience will not be considered.
As an Accounts Senior, you will be working with a portfolio of mixed clients, from large companies to sole traders and partnerships along with some not for profit organisations.
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
• Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
The ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified however those who are part qualified but who have completed a significant number of exams will be considered. My client offers a generous salary and benefits package within modern and friendly working environment.
If you think you are the right person for this role then don’t delay, please send you CV to Carly Kellow ASAP quoting reference: CK4383.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK4383 - Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.