CK4331: Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior
£18K - £26K
Are you an Accounts & Audit based accountant looking to join an exciting, progressive firm?
Then look no further, I am working on a role you will love.
To be successful you will already be fully up to speed with the following tasks and duties:
• Planning and ensuring audits are completed within agreed time frames
• Building and maintaining effective client relationships through clear communication of technical points
• Analysing and highlighting any issues to partners
• Managing the working of, and developing junior team members
• Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
• Some non-audit work potentially including preparation of accounts
• Assisting in business development
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar audit focused role. They will be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a confident approach to client and strong technical knowledge.
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK4331
Apply: CK4331 - Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.