CK4307: Accounts & Audit Semi / Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Audit Semi / Senior
£23K - £35K
Are you an Accountant in Bristol with experience in both Audit & Accounts? Are you looking to move away from traditional methods and join a dynamic firm, who are fully embracing technology? Then I could be working on the perfect role for you.
This role will suit a Semi-Senior looking for their next career move, or a Senior looking to step into a dynamic firm who do things a little bit differently.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Planning and execution of audit engagements on client sites
• Supervision and mentorship of junior staff members
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax preparation
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant accounting standards
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Ideally studying for or already completed ACA or ACCA
• Relevant and current experience in audit and / or accounts preparation in a practice environment
• Excellent technical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with your clients
In exchange my client offers the opportunity to work with a very high performing and supportive team, based in modern offices with free car parking. CPD support can be offered along with a highly competitive salary package.
For further details please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference: CK4307.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK4307 - Accounts & Audit Semi / Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.