CK4278: Accounts Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£24K - £35K
Accounts Senior - Cardiff
Are you an ambitious accountant, looking to join a firm who have broken away from traditional methods?
Following expansion, this forward-thinking multi office firm require an Accounts Senior to take on a portfolio of clients. Ideally you will be a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA), looking to ramp up your career with a firm who will celebrate your achievements.
You MUST have experience in the following duties:
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
• Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
• Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
• Training student AAT studiers
Please be aware that applicants who have not previously worked within accountancy practice will not be considered, not because we are mean, but because this an essential requirement for the role.
Perks of the job –
• Excellent salary, pension and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Loyalty holiday bonus
For further details please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference: CK4278.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK4278 - Accounts Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.