CK4136: Audit Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£45K - £55K
Are you an outstanding Audit Manager looking to move to a progressive multi office firm in Bristol?
You will already be up to speed with the following:
• Planning, budgeting and managing assignments for a portfolio of clients for both Audit and non-Audit work, including large organisations and charities.
• Handling client enquiries and liaising with other departments
• Managing and reviewing the workload of more junior staff
• Being aware of how the firm can add value to client
• Supporting complex and often fast-moving projects, which may include business sales and acquisitions
• Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
My client is interested in receiving applications from candidates who are part of fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) and have practice based managerial experience primarily in audit work, as well as accounts preparation and preparing tax returns.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK4316.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK4136 - Audit Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.